YML Main Event – 21 October 2021 from 10 AM to 12:30 PM
You can join the livestreamed event and have the chance to get to know more about the YML Network, its members and their impact on the future of manufacturing.
The event will consist of Keynote speeches and roundtables on two core topics for the new manufacturing era: Young Entrepreneurship & Innovation and Inclusivity & Gender Balance in Manufacturing.
SAVE THE DATE!
21 October 2021 | 10 AM – 12:30 PM
The event will be live streamed from the beautiful Villa Erba at Lake Como – Italy.
The 2021 World Manufacturing Forum Digital Technologies as Enablers for Circularity will focus on key emerging topics relevant to the long term resilience of Manufacturing. A particular focus will be given on the significance of the circular economy and how digital technologies are deployed to achieve environmental sustainability in manufacturing.
Discover the Agenda
- 10-10:05 Welcome
- 10:05-10:10 Introduction
- 10:10-10:20 Project presentation
- 10:20-10:30 Keynote Young Enterpreneurship and Innovation
- 10:30:11:05 Roundtable YMLs as Innovators
- 11:05-11:10 Q&A
- 11:10-11:25 Awarding – YML Contest for the 2021 WM Report
- 11:25-11:35 Keynote Inclusivity and Gender Balance in manufacturing
- 11:35-12:05 Roundtable Young Inclusive Leaders
- 12:05-12:10 Q&A
- 12:10-12:25 Awarding – YML Innovation Contest 3D Printing